I have a cathartic and insightful roundtable discussion with guests Rev. Jennifer Watley Maxell and Rev. Dr. Dominique A. Robinson to discuss P&G’s commercial “The Talk” and the legacy of racial etiquette.
- Rev. Jennifer Watley Maxell:Co-Founder of the church plant, The Breakthrough Fellowship and the Founder of the Ellipses Experience for Women and Teen Girls – www.jenniferwatleymaxell.com
- Rev. Dr. Dominique Robinson: Youth and Young Adult Pastor at Shaw Temple AME Zion Church in Smyrna, GA. Creator and Curator of the iHomeletic – www.dominiquearobinson.com
Listen to Creative Tension on:
- Apple Podcast – http://apple.co/2wBqYHb
- Stitcher – http://bit.ly/2gcmfVp
- Google Play – http://bit.ly/2va37xZ
- SoundCloud – http://bit.ly/2fGfU0C
- iHeart Radio – http://bit.ly/2h7K69f
- TuneIn Radio – http://bit.ly/2gp6ZS8
Leave us a review on Apple Podcast because It helps others find us.
www.revrobinson.com – Twitter: RevERobinson