I sat down with Dr. Gregory Ellison, Rev. Marvin Bailey and Min. Tavares Stephens to talk about the place of racial etiquette in our current lives and how that legacy has been passed on from generation to generation.
- Rev. Marvin Bailey
- Dr. Gregory Ellison – Fearless Dialogues and Gregory Ellison Website
- Tavares Stephens – Tavares Stephens Website
Listen to Creative Tension on:
- Apple Podcast – http://apple.co/2wBqYHb
- Stitcher – http://bit.ly/2gcmfVp
- Google Play – http://bit.ly/2va37xZ
- iHeart Radio – http://bit.ly/2h7K69f
- TuneIn Radio – http://bit.ly/2gp6ZS8
CLICK HERE and leave a review on Apple Podcast, It helps others find us.
www.revrobinson.com – Twitter: RevERobinson